15/3/10

An active life with dementia

Foto ganadora del segundo lugar del Alzheimer's Disease International Photography Competition

"I thought that I could not find a photo that expresses a good side of this disease, but I remembered my grandma's last birthday, and I saw this picture, my grandma expressing love to my grandpa. It was a unique moment, a moment to be shown, and I am glad to know that happy and positive moments can be part of this situation." LR

Para ver la nota de prensa completa y los otros ganadores, pincha aquí: http://bit.ly/a6PLGu
Gracias a todos...

3 comentarios:

Isabela Eseverri dijo...

Hola Leonardo,

Vi esta foto en un blog que tiene un editor de la BBC en Inglaterra. Aquí esta el link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/photoblog/

Yo también soy fotografa y me emocioné cuando vi que el segundo premio era de un venezolano.

Felicitaciones!

Isabela Eseverri

Quim dijo...

felicidades pana!!!!

Unknown dijo...

Excelente Leito muchisimas felicidades!, que orgullo! Besos.